What would YOU do?

DGPEAKE@aol.com DGPEAKE@aol.com
Thu, 18 Jun 1998 21:54:29 EDT

<<
 I advertise the PTG and RPT in the Yellow Pages. In my newsletter I ask my
 customers to let me know if they are moving out of town, and I give them the
 name of an RPT in the area where they move to. In many cases, because I have
 been to every convention since Cincinnati in '78, and to numerous seminars
all
 around the country, I know the RPT personally. This makes the cusotmer feel
 good about the next tuner they call. I also get calls from customers who were
 told specifically to get me. So thank you to those have have giving out my
 name.

 Willem Blees  RPT
 St. Louis

 I saw your card in one of the pianos from someone who was new to the
Portland,  area.  Her husband transfers a lot and they always ask look for an
RPT to service their piano.  Thank you for giving her a good start.

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland, OR