RCT comments

David ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Thu, 1 Oct 1998 09:31:42 +0000

As I posted before, we did a technical on the Windows RCT on a
Toshiba Libretto 100 and the small screen does not capture the
visual aspects of RCT as well as a bigger screen.  There are a
lot of little characters etc. that are much better defined on a
larger screen.  I still think if you want small get SAT III or
keep your SAT II.  If you don't mind carrying around a laptop
and want the features RCT has thats the way to go...

David ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA