Yamaha G3 Bass question

Richard Moody remoody@easnet.net
Sat, 3 Oct 1998 00:16:52 -0500

From: Glenn
> What part of Samick didn't you understand????

What I don't understand is why Samick info is being posted under "Re:
Yamaha G3 Bass question, and by Steve's response it seems I ain't the only
one.  ; )

Therefore his reply......
>"Please think twice before
> twisting bass strings on a Yamaha piano to improve the tone."<  makes
more sense than references to Samick under the subject Yamaha Bass
question.....

Ri C Hard
> From: Glenn <rockymtn@sprynet.com>
> To: SPearson@yamaha.com; pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject: Re: Yamaha G3 Bass question
> Date: Friday, October 02, 1998 8:12 PM
>
> What part of Samick didn't you understand????

. . .I say again,  SAMICK!!!