Looking for info......

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@imap2.asu.edu
Tue, 06 Oct 1998 19:46:15 -0700 (MST)

Hi Henry:

I thought I should take a moment to correct an impression in your first
paragraph in answer to Robert. Randy Potter developed his course before
he bought the Aubrey Willis coarse. The Willis course had become small
in its use. Randy just bought out his best competition. I do not believe
he has incorporated any of the material in his course. He does however
help out the former Willis course users.

George Defebaugh and I worked with Randy on his early video tape.

Jim Coleman, Sr.