Charles Walters Console

YouthPage8@AOL.COM YouthPage8@AOL.COM
Sat, 17 Oct 1998 19:38:54 EDT

Yesterday I tuned a late 70's Walters Console.  Tuning the pins in the tenor
section wasn't so bad, but I have never tuned a piano with such jumpy pins in
the high treble.  I didn't do a job that is characteristic of my usual work-
so I am going back in a few days to try and do a better job.  I also had a
similar problem (not quite as bad) with a 70's Baldwin Acrosonic spinet
shortly after I started tuning.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Jonathan Hoover