Open List?

John Ross piano.tech@ns.sympatico.ca
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 10:10:19 -0400

Hi,
Unfortunately I emptied my trash, so I can't go back and check on the
start of this thread.
Someone was using the term 'half-tech'.
I thought the whole idea of the list, was to promote the trade of  piano
tuning & repair.
I have found the list to have been extremely beneficial. I have learned
a great deal from the list. I have been to 13 Conventions, 3 National.
The list has reinforced the knowledge, I gained at the Conventions.
If the list is only for 'full-techs', it wouldn't be needed, because,
they would already know it all.
Please excuse me, if I have mis-understood the intent, of the origional
message, which I don't have.
It was just the term 'half-tech', that bothered me.
Regards,
John M. Ross
PTG Assoc.
P.S. I have passed all the tests, except for the aural portion, of the
tuning test.