Heavy action

Elian Degen degen@telcel.net.ve
Thu, 29 Oct 1998 19:17:00 -0400

Mark and List

For some time I have been servicing YC for a store that used to sell them
here, and I found many with this problem
Before engaging in deeper works, check for friction, It solved many problems
for me, I used to check friction first, and lubricate center pins, use some
graphie on the hammer butt buckskin or knuckle, and check jackflange
alignment and adjust. Then move to other corrective procedures. The ones
that got here, the problem was mostly friction. Afterwards the second
problem I found in them, almost all of them needed regulating the action and
some voicing.

Elian