Helmholtz Resonator

Richard Moody remoody@easnet.net
Wed, 2 Sep 1998 04:39:38 -0500

Jim,
	The Helmholtz resonator, do I have to dig into Dolge?.  I can 't believe
you are the only one who responded to my question, and unfortunatly you
are wrong.  Sorry. : ) Its NOT the tension regulator, or resonator, or was
that a mis-pelling?

Thanks for your interest. and your reply, and your esteemed knowledge.....
. am I repeating myself?   ?.......   ..../  ?   ?

Ric McDuh

----------
> From: harvey <harvey@greenwood.net>
> To: pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject: Re: M&H BB harmonic
> Date: Tuesday, September 01, 1998 2:22 PM
>
> [Lost thread reply flood -- catching up]
>
> Ric Awondering: Hmmm. Helmholtz Resonator. I think that's either a
speaker,
> or something requiring shots from the clinic. Perhaps you're thinking of
> the term I *should* have used instead of "spyder" -- that is, the
Tension