Catalogue

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@imap2.asu.edu
Wed, 02 Sep 1998 23:41:36 -0700 (MST)

Hi to all:

The Jensen Tool Inc. is at7815 S 46th St, Phenix, AZ  85040

Their phone number is (602) 968-6231.

They have all kinds of tool kits. Mostly they are for the electronic
and computer service people, but they do have good pliers of all types,
screwdrivers of all types, gram weight gauges, diagnostic equipment etc.

Jim Coleman, Sr.