PTG, to join or not to join ?

Phil Bondi tito@peganet.com
Fri, 04 Sep 1998 07:59:37 -0400

Bob,

I would say welcome aboard!

..even in my *still learning alot* status, I feel like I am miles ahead of the local
techs because of my association with the PTG..

..the chapter meetings gives you an opportunity to meet with local techs and share
information..this is the beauty of the PTG fo me..sharing.

..and don't worry about the associate issue..i recently had diahrrea of the mouth
about the issue..but this one fact remains:..95% or more of the RPT's I have spoken to
publically or privately are willing to help in any way possible..don't let the *5%
factor* detract from sharing YOUR experiences with us..

..I look forward to the day when I can *give back* what I have learned from this
association..hopefully, it won't be very long.

Phil