tape on keys

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Sun, 6 Sep 1998 22:54:34 -0500 (CDT)

>Hey folks, I use my delete button a whole lot.  If a topic doesn't
>interest me, it goes into the trash.
>
>I won't ever get into plate castings...but I may read a post or two.  As
>far as I'm, concerned, everyone's input is valuable.  Hey, if I take goo
>off a keytop and ruin it, I'm in trouble.
>
>All of us start from the same point in the begining.  So I appreciate
>all input. Hey, even I see some discussions that seem absurdly
>elementary, but at one time, I asked the same questions.
>
>Don't sweat it, delete it!  Life's to short!
>--
>
>Frank Cahill
>Associate Member
>Northern Va

Now Frank, there really shouldn't be any problem here at all. I was merely
making an observation about the volume of posts relative to the level of
technical complexity, in response to someone else's statement of surprise
over the number of responses to this particular topic. If you would care to
you would find that my observation was valid. The information presented in
the response posts was good, valid, pertinent, germane, informative,
beneficial, appreciated, instructive, educational, generous, helpful,
thrifty, brave, reverent, and repetitive. This wasn't presented as a gripe
in the first place, merely as an observation. No offense intended dagNaBBIT,
ITWASJUSTANOBSERVATION, and according to John Von Neuman, "An observation is
an irreversible process". Therefor, expect no retraction. I meant what I
said, not what someone else thought I meant.

Sigh,

 Ron