perplexing problem

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Tue, 8 Sep 1998 09:28:54 EDT

<< Can
 I assume that these leads were removed for a legitamate reason or
 should I take the position now of not trusting anything and proceed
 from a point of "all bets are off" and strike a new deal with the
 group paying for this work?  Am I being too paranoid?
 			perplexed in Ohio

 				Greg Newell
 Greg and Mary Ellen Newell >>

Greg:

I think you have a legitamate reason to go back to the customer with a new
proposal, provided you haven't done anything to the acion except remove the
stack and inspect the situation. When you go back, be very explicit with the
details of why you need to charge more. The first thing I would ask the
customer is if they know what has been done to the action in the past, what
that technician might have done, or told them he was doing, that might have
caused the removal of the key leads in the first place.

Willem Blees