No Subject

JIMRPT@aol.com JIMRPT@aol.com
Tue, 8 Sep 1998 09:35:42 EDT

In a message dated 9/8/98 12:51:32 AM, gnewell@en.com wrote:

<< "Can I assume that these leads were removed for a legitamate reason or
should I take the position now of not trusting anything and proceed from a
point of "all bets are off" and strike a new deal with thegroup paying for
this work?  Am I being too paranoid?">>

Greg;
 A little paranoia can keep us sane :-), since it excuses so many things we
can't explain otherwise.  I think you can assume that they were removed for a
legitimate reason but.............the removers' reasoning may have been faulty
:-(

  The unplugged holes don't detract from the performance of the key, IMO, and
can safely be left unplugged. The next tech will think better of you if they
are plugged though, and plugging them will make you feel better about the
whole deal.

  How is the touch weight of those keys? Up and Down.  S&S lists targets
ranging from 51 g in the bass to 46 in the treble and 20g +/- upweight on all.

  If you really feel uncomfortable, use David Stanwoods procedure to check the
whole deal out.
My view.
Jim Bryant (FL)