insight to character, was Re: pianos that arrive unregulated

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Wed, 9 Sep 1998 09:41:28 EDT

<< Bob,
 I think we can gain insight on a person's ability and personality by the
  info/advise they offer and the manner in which they present themselves.

 A dossier would get lost and/or forgotten with time and newcomers
 would be deficient of this insight. We gain familiarity by attending
 conventions and such in order to put structure to this literary
 representation.

 But I think if all the ladies sent me a photo of them at the beach . . .

 :-) >>

Jon:

The first part of your post was very profane, and thoughtful, which shows you
are a person with high character and insight. The last part of your post,
however, shows what you really are, nothing but a dirty old man. :):):)  (I
know, you are not that old, right?)

Wim