Autola by Horace Walter

John Ross piano.tech@ns.sympatico.ca
Sun, 20 Sep 1998 10:19:58 -0300

Hi Clair,
According to an old Player Piano Co., Inc. catalogue, the Autola piano used a
Pratt-Read, two tier player action.
Other than that, I have no experience with this make and can't tell you
anything.
There is another list, where you might be able to get an answer, that is the
Mechanical Music Digest <rolls@foxtail.com>
Good luck.
Regards,
John M. Ross