Noisy key inserts

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Tue, 22 Sep 1998 15:37:34

At 06:15 PM 9/22/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Anyone know a source of olive wood?  The lemon trip I learned at
>Bosendorfer.  I have used poplar and maple with good results.
>
>        Newton

I think I still have a hunk which I picked up in 1992 as I drove
north through the Central Valley. Near Corning, CA there is a rest
stop right in an old olive grove, with huge prunings just lying
on the ground.

If I can still find it out in the garage, I'll hack off and send
you a chunk, Newton. It's a fun wood, though my favorite wood is
still Pacific Yew. _Superb_ for handles, jigs, and gauges.

Susan

Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651
Philomath, OR 97370