SPOOKY piano

BSimon1234@AOL.COM BSimon1234@AOL.COM
Thu, 24 Sep 1998 11:37:23 EDT

Susan Kline wrote:

<<I'm sure you investigated the obvious: a swamp cooler?>>

Absolutely.  ( but excellent suggestion )

In Phoenix, where every third house has a "swamp" cooler, nothing affects a
piano more. Here we are very much aware of the effects of the cooler first,
the monsoon season second.

Depending on their use of 100% air conditioning, I recommend the cooler people
to tune several weeks after they have shut the cooler off, and after the
monsoon season has left. It impairs income, but makes for much more stable
pianos.

Thank you for the input.

B. Simon
Phoenix