Roger

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Fri, 25 Sep 1998 23:00:26

Hi, Roger

It seems that I can't get mine to you, either, though I didn't get any
returned messages when I wrote you a day or two ago.

I just forwarded your "Susan" post and my returned reply to Proaxis,
my provider. I'd suggest that you do the same with yours, and see
what they say.

List -- sorry for the bandwidth. We'll try to get on top of this.

Susan

P.S. Here's your smiley face:

{{  :--> )

At 09:35 PM 9/25/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Hi Susan,
>               Direct mail is still being returned, or lost in cyber space,
>I will photograph jig and make some measurements and send snail mail. I
>have just installed eudora pro, maybe that will make a difference, Just
>mail me a smilely face.
>Roger
>Roger Jolly
>Baldwin Yamaha Piano Centre