Kranich and Bach Plate Crack

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Sun, 27 Sep 1998 10:11:22

Dear Ric --

You haven't been cheating, have you, and getting some of these details from
the incredible "King" upright?

Okay, list, maybe someone can tell me: Have any of you come across any
piano with a name suggestive of royalty or named after a composer that was
fit for any musical endeavor at however elementary a level? The only
striking exception I can think of is the big "Crown" upright, the one with
four or five pedals, the massive case, and the rich bass tone.

Susan the anti-Royalist

P.S. >Or the lyre that comes unglued and the
>>pedal box sits on the floor, or the pedal board has stripped out its four
>>screws. Viva Reader's Digest for getting such a mess back together. You
>>don't even wanna know what is inside the pedal box

Yes, Ric, some places it's better not to go!