Thank you Susan And Thanks Gentlemen.

Jazzizzzzz@AOL.COM Jazzizzzzz@AOL.COM
Mon, 28 Sep 1998 03:39:04 EDT

 Thank you Susan for your kindness and support.
 Also thanks gentlemen for those of you who were supportive as well.
 I look up to RPT's and PTG Members such as yourselves .

 I am new on the list .So please forgive me as I get used to it.
 I live in a place where there are more pianos to be tuned than there are
tuners
  to work on them.

 When I first subscribed on the list I thought it was awsome
  there would  people I could finally
                                                actually ask all my stupid
questions to.
 I didnt see it coming that  some of you might be annoyed by my ignorance.
   I am sorry .
  God willing I'll get there though .
  I love pianos And I love studying the work.The craft , The art.

  I am thankful that more than a handful of you were most kind
       and very supportive.
  Your information is greatly apreciated.
  To me your are the big boys
                                   ( or girls Susan.(= )
  the legends the real Mc Coys if you will.

 A friend online ,(and soon to be a PTG member )
 Michael Mendoza

PS: Thanks Susan Kline, Jim Coleman, Jay Mercier
        James Love , David ilvedson , Dave Peake, and ofcourse Mr.Powell.