High Tech Devices...

Mon, 28 Sep 1998 05:47:42 -0500 (CDT)

Nossaman,

At 17:57 9/27/98 -0500, you wrote:
>I'll be darned (possibly already am)! Who'd-a thought I'd ever qualify for
>membership in a club? Individualists UNITE!

Individualists unite every year at the PTG convention, and oftener at
chapter meetings and regional seminars, so you already belong.  If we all
weren't so individual (dare I say different?) this list would really be boring.

>Curmudgeons, er... curmudge!

I resemble that remark.

> When will the non-conformist uniforms be issued?

As I recall, you already _are_ in uniform...  ;-}

> Do we have to wear hats? I suggest a baseball cap that says "Select
Hardwood".

I'm still trying to get a Lansing Lugnut cap from my olde roomie.

>Gosh, I hope no salesman will call

It may come as a shock to know, but I enjoy having a salesman call...
whenever he wants his piano tuned.

TATA for now,

Conrad

Conrad Hoffsommer         Office - (319) 387-1204
Luther College            Music Dept Fax - (319) 387-1076
700 College Drive         hoffsoco@luther.edu
Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045

       Certified Calibration Technician (CCT) of
   Digitally Activated Biopowered Tone Generation Systems
"If you have to plug it in, or you can't watch how it works,
                I don't work on it."