ER musician's filters

ETomlinCF3@AOL.COM ETomlinCF3@AOL.COM
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 15:56:28 EST

I have "Rock Star II" earplugs and I bought a pair of 10 db filtered earplugs
at Walmart and took out the filters and inserted them in my custom made plugs
and it worked great for less than $10.

Ed Tomlinson
<<
 I inquired to my audiologist to get the new 9db filters for my ER earplugs.
 I almost lost consciousness when she told me the price. They want $ 150.00
 (canadian mind you) for the filters only.  Since I paid $175 for the fitting
 and the custom made plugs two years ago, I was wondering if  I was getting
 ripped or what. If any of you have had to buy the filters only and if yes,
 how much did you pay for them. I'm considering getting them from a U.S. list
 member.

 Thanks

 Marcel Carey, RPT
 Sherbrooke, QC >>