Knuckles

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Mon, 06 Dec 1999 22:48:53 +0100

Just a quick follow up on this.. Whats the best way to determine which way the
nap goes ?? I simply can not discern a difference on the set I have. They seem
like equally smooth either way... grin..

Renner tells me the blue line shall go towards the hammer. I am tempted to opt
for getting a smooth touch, and dealing with the jack return from other angles.
I hate it when jacks develope that "scaping" sound on slow pressing of the key.
Several players I know seems to always react to this in some way or another
under usual play, and if I use Teflon powder.. well they are happy for a few
days until it wears off.

Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G.  N.P.T.F.
Bergen, Norway