hogwash tunings/Piano Tuners' Pianos

David Renaud studiorenaud@qc.aibn.com
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 11:02:14 -0800

Never feel like tuning the Steinway in my home studio.
The days are long enough. The way I get around this motivation
problem is to allow musical associates I know well
use the studio space and piano for recording purposes. The space
and grand are free, but they pay for a tuning the day of recording.
The grand is kept in fairly good shape this way.
The U1 in our living room was done for last Christmas, perhaps it
will get done this Christmas. It's sounding pretty funky.
Too much to do, too little time.

                                             Dave Renaud
                                             RPT
                                             Canada