Scarves

Ken Jankura kenrpt@mail.cvn.net
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 23:01:52 -0500

List,
 I have a client who just moved into a new house and her nice piano is now
near a window. She wants to keep the sun off the piano but fears a running
contention with her husband about keeping the curtains (sheers) closed. I
mentioned something about piano scarves, and she jumped at the idea,
wanting to know where these are sold. I guess I am thinking of some thin
silk or silk-like fabric that is stylish enough and is big enough to cover
the piano most times, to at least somewhat protect the finish from the
sun's rays. What can I tell her? I told her I would put the question out to
the list. She is decorator-savvy and has never seen anything marketed as
such.
Ken Jankura
Newburg, PA