Dishonest Dealers

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 10:19:29 -0500

If you can gather evidence of his activities you can go to the
attorney general of your state and lodge a complaint there.  They can
be more effective than an individual.  Also the home office may be
able to provide some information.

When did Ibach go out of business?  As of about five years ago they
were still in business.  I know, I love those pianos and loved working
on them.  I know this happened some years ago when some Asian company
made pianos with the Ibach name and Ibach made them quit.

I hate people like that dealer but that form of fraud occurs as much
in the piano business as it does in the car business, maybe more so
per capita.

		Newton