Piano teachers

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 07:58:20 -0500

Friends,

Do any of you keep a list of piano teachers to refer tuning clients to?
I get asked from time to time.  There seems to be too few piano
teachers.  Nearly every one I know has a waiting list.  Should we be
encouraging people with the aptitude to become piano teachers, and if
so, how would we go about it?

Clyde Hollinger