Happy99 E-mail worm

Don Mannino donmannino@mediaone.net
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 09:42:14 -0800

I received this attachment also - can't remember who on the list had =
sent it (probably without noticing that they were "infected").  I did =
not run the file either - be sure to tell your acquaintances that =
double-clicking attachments which came from someone you do not know is =
always risky.

Here is another site to read about this "Trojan Horse" bugger (in a =
little better English than that other site!):

http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/happy99.worm.html

Norton Anti-Virus will stop the program from working if you have =
definitions from mid-January or later. Keeping anti-virus definitions up =
to date is really important!

Don Mannino RPT
 =20