Whoops

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 11:49:14 -0600 (CST)

At 11:07 2/14/99 EST, you wrote:
>In a message dated 2/14/99 3:18:19 PM !!!First Boot!!!, kenrpt@cvn.net writes:
>
><< The choral director from a school district I service called and said a
> wheel came off the bandroom Wurlitzer console as he was moving it, and
> instead of rolling, it tipped onto its back.<<snip>>

Had a similar thing happen to a Yamaha P22.  Action brackets did not pop off
the supports, rather...  the support moved!  The back member of the
ladder-frame keybed became separated from the rest by about 3mm, which
really jammed the action bolts and caused all kinds of interesting playing.
I used pipe clamps to get the keybed back together.

Conrad Hoffsommer     mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu

This has been a test of the e-mail communication system.  Had there been a
real message, some information would have been transferred.  I now return
you to your regularly scheduled messages.