where do you all find the time?

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iamerica.net
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 15:44:58 -0600

Greg,
I have my e-mail separated so all pianotech stuff goes into a separate
file.  I have 3016 e-mails in there.  We don't have the time.  Remember,
set your priorities and don't be swayed to the right or to the left.  Do
first things first.  You'll never read 'em all!
LANCE LAFARGUE, RPT
LAFARGUE PIANO SERVICES
New Orleans Chapter
Mandeville, LA.
II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II
lafargue@iamerica.net