Coleman vs Coleman Tuneoff

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 11:08:20 EST

In a message dated 2/20/99 3:03:03 PM !!!First Boot!!!, lesbart@juno.com
writes:

<< When I asked the tech, later, why he was so slow with them,
 knowing his capabilities, he admitted that "pressure" was certainly a
 factor.     "Pressure" was a major factor in the tuning test for me, and
 I do not think that kind of pressure  contributes positively to
 presenting one's best work.

 JMO
 les bartlett >>

Les;

If you think there is pressure performing for a class, or taking an exam, what
do you think tuning for a concert will be like. When you're only given 15
minutes to make a piano sound good, so that the perforrner can sound good in
front of an audience of 1000 poeple, that is presure that is more intense than
a tuning exam will ever give you.

Wim