dogs (etc.) stuck in pianos

Maxpiano@AOL.COM Maxpiano@AOL.COM
Sun, 21 Feb 1999 22:13:45 EST

In a message dated 2/19/99 3:10:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Michael.Jorgensen@cmich.edu writes:

<< I've found Pizza, >>

How about "upchuck?"

two of my teacher clients had students who were ill but came for their lessons
anyway.  And vomited into the keyboard.  The first occasion had dried without
damage and cleaned out nicely, but the second was black and hairy with mildew
before I could make the trip to repair it, and an octave or so needed
rebushing.

Another teacher client had a little son who chose the keyboard rather than the
bathroom...

Bill Maxim