Breaking strings (new angle?)

btrout@desupernet.net btrout@desupernet.net
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 20:45:58 -0500

Hi Clyde,

I've wondered similar things.  Perhaps the more radical changes required to
change the pitch of a string significantly are more detrimental to the
integrity of the steel wire than the more frequent minor changes required to
maintain a proper tension.

Good thread.

Brian Trout
Quarryville, Pa.  (We're practically neighbors!)