(Fwd) Re: Mathushek Pianos

John Musselwhite john@musselwhite.com
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 09:52:15 -0700

At 11:35 PM 2/24/99, you wrote:

>I'm trying to find out other sources of information. I hope someone else on
>the list can point out some other places to look. Maybe Stephen Birkett
>could help?

Another person might be Bill Garlick. He's currently working on the
restoration of his collection (72 instruments?) at the Chinook Keyboard
Centre in Calgary. This is what will become a new museum here, and it
currently houses the Garlick collection as well as the Enyedy keyboard
collection. There is at least one late Malthushek square in there at the
moment along with many other fascinating pianos.

He's not on the net, but the museum's address is:

Chinook Keyboard Centre
134 11th Ave SE
Calgary, AB
T2G 0X5

			John

John Musselwhite, RPT -  Calgary, Alberta Canada
Registered Piano Technician   http://www.musselwhite.com
email: john@musselwhite.com