ANNOUNCE... Del

Wed, 7 Jul 1999 22:03:27 -0700

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Brian Trout=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 1999 8:24 AM
  Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE... Del

  Hi Del,
  =20
  I didn't know you were doing classes!  That's great.
  =20
  Do you have plans to do some more here in the states? =20
  =20
  Just from the things you write about, it seems like hanging out with =
you for a few days would be a lot of fun, and a real learning =
experience!  :-)
  =20
  Best of luck to you in Italy.  Enjoy the cuisine!
  =20
  Brian Trout
  btrout@desupernet.net
  =20

-----

  I've been doing them fairly regularly for nearly thirty years now.  =
Both at national conventions and at various state and regional =
conferences.  Most recently at the PNWRC held in Provo, Utah.  I was at =
last year's national and I expect that I may be at one or two more in =
the future.

  Check the Journal.

  Regards,

  Del