Regulating Woes

Terry Beckingham beckingt@mb.sympatico.ca
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 19:27:13 -0500 (CDT)

Thanks Newton,

I'll get some weights and fiddle with it. I guess I don't read too well.
Re-reading your post I now see that it should have been F#s.

One thing I was wondering about. I replaced the whippen cushion. If the new
material was slightly thinner than the original stuff, then the capstan
would have to be raised and would no longer be on a line between the balance
rail pin and the whippen center pin. Perhaps that has caused the increase in
weight.

Thanks for your help

Terry