Listening "too much"?

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 10:44:25 -0400

> ...it sounded fine!

Someone turned the ceiling fan off.

You must have been hungover.

You were emotionally unstable.

You had your ears on backwards.

You had an aural oral inversion.

You were living too slow.

Seriously, perceptions change with changes in your emotions,
speed (body), restfulness, state of mind, physical
conditional (it changes daily), hunger.  Other things that
can change your perceptions are hunger, sex, fatigue,
energy, endurance, exercise, etc.,  just about anything that
can influence you will influence your tuning.

		Newton