"Dial-a-Tech"... finding serial numbers..and off-topic nonsense.

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 16:16:19 -0400

..and just yesterday, I found a cereal number on a Hardman Grand on the
keyframe - i looked pretty silly for about a half an hr. while I tried to find
it..i don't need manufacturers selectively placing cereal numbers to help me look
silly.

..and while I'm here, my hat is off to Team 2000 for what seemed to me to be a
pretty seamless Convention..

..also, since I passed the Written Exam in Arlington, can't I just have 1 letter
after my name? pretty please??

yea, I know it's spelled wrong, but I like it!,

Rook R(ritten)