METHOD

Rogerio Cunha rogeriocunha@openlink.com.br
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 19:00:38 -0300

Thanks to Keith McGavern, Daniel Jackson, Roger Jolly, Rob Thornton, =
Bill Ballard and Newton Hunt .
I would like to know the John Hartman's trick of weighing the
> hammer heads with small brass clips. I think that was published before =
I receive the Journal and I really need to calibrate the tension of the =
springs on my own August Foster Grand.
There are some jig that I put over the wippen in order to measure the =
weight that it supports? I think that would be the best way to measure =
the tension of the springs but I only think...
Thanks to all
Rogerio Cunha
IC Member of the Guild
rogeriocunha@openlink.com.br