pitch raising

John Gunderson jgunderson@monmouth.com
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 23:38:24 -0400

Leslie,  Your friend's pitch raise will stick long enough for him to get into his
car and drive away.  In my opinion a second tuning after a couple of weeks is in
order, I don't care how good the tuner thinks he is.  Furthermore, a third tuning
should be scheduled a couple of months after the second.  Without the follow up
tunings, the pitch raise is wasted.

John Gunderson, Associate member, North Jersey Chapter