Who's Andy & pianotech list lunch

Allan L. Gilreath, RPT agilreath@mindspring.com
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 00:20:13 -0400

Rob,

As an Assistant Director of the Institute in Arlington, I apologize for any
inconvenience that you experienced.  We'll certainly take note of this and
do our best to get as much information out to as many people as possible.
As a team, we want to make the Institute and Convention experience a
wonderful situation for all involved.  Please feel free to forward any
suggestions or offers of volunteer time to us so we can incorporate new
ideas into making each Institute even better than the last.

In Arlington, the people to direct questions to were the ones wearing the
white hats (nice symbolism Dale).  If one of those people did not know the
answer, they could connect with someone who would try even harder to find an
answer.  Laura is already planning a similar means to spot these folks in
Reno.

This might also be a good time to plug attendance to the Opening Assembly
and attention to the message boards outside the office.  We'll make every
endeavor to make sure that any and all updates are included if at all
possible.

Looking forward to Reno!

Allan
Allan L. Gilreath, RPT
Assistant Director - TEAM2001
July, 2001 - Reno, NV
agilreath@mindspring.com
http://www.equaltemperament.com/ptg/
Director: Laura Olsen, RPT
Assistant Directors: Allan Gilreath, RPT - Gary Neie, RPT - Vince Mrykalo,
RPT, Dale Probst, RPT