I need to say this just for the record

Kdivad@AOL.COM Kdivad@AOL.COM
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 08:40:39 EDT

In a message dated 07/21/2000 10:43:14 PM Central Daylight Time,
Wimblees@AOL.COM writes:

> By the same token, I have met some non Guild tuner who have the same
>  attitude. They think they are "too good" for the PTG, and think the
>  organization promotes elitism. What they don't realize is that they don't
>  know as much as they think they do, and would get much more out of the PTG
>  that they ever would realize.
>
>  There are people in every industry and occupation with this attitude, but
>  that doesn't mean the organizations that represent them is bad. It just
> means
>  there are some members of that organization that have a bad attitude.

Willem, you are absolutely correct in my view. Over the years I have seen
this attitude with some non-PTG tuner technicians.  I have come to realize
that this attitude comes not from what they know, but from what they don't
know.  I believe that they are afraid of being found out.  You know, this may
be one of the driving forces in most superior and elitist attitudes?

David Koelzer
Associate member
DFW