Disc piano comparisons

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 10:00:19 EDT

In a message dated 7/24/00 3:13:59 AM Central Daylight Time,
btrout@desupernet.net writes:

<< I've never had the opportunity to say it personally, but I can just imagine
 how it might feel to tell someone that "I won't put a player system on that
 piece of junk piano.  Get a real piano and we'll talk about it!"   ...it
 actually felt pretty good just to type it!  <grin>

 Brian Trout >>

Well, I don't put it quite that harsh, but I have told customers in a more
diplomatic way that their piano wasn't in good enough condition to put
PianoDisc in. I loose the sale, but I keep my self respect. And that is much
more important to me that the money I could have made.

Willem