Piano valuations

Graeme Harvey gharvey@netsource.co.nz
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 22:02:41 +1200

Graeme Harvey wrote...

<<"I am interested in finding how some of you approach the task of =
valuing a=20
piano.
The reason I ask is that in a few weeks we will include this topic at a=20
technical meeting of our guild here in New Zealand. ">>

Willem Blees replied....
<"Graeme:

I am the only person in the USA who is qualified to answer the questions =
you=20
posed. Therefore, I demand that you fly me, and my wife, to New Zealand =
as=20
soon as possible, so that I can personally give you the answers you are=20
seeking. :)

Willem=20

OK, so you don't have to fly both of us.=20

All right, I guess I can't get away any way, so here are some of my=20
approaches to piano evaluations.">

Hi Willem

We'd love to have you visit us down here, but it's just the money for =
the airfares.
I've copied your response and will share it with the group, so you never =
know... there may be a closet millionaire amongst our membership who =
just happens to require your services in person.J=20

Good try though Willem,

Regards
Graeme Harvey
New Plymouth=20