? of liability - resolved

Jon Page jonpage@mediaone.net
Mon, 01 May 2000 13:49:21 -0400

Mark,
Don't forget to place the casters on folded pads and pull the pads
when you go to get the piano away from the wall again. Also put something
down for the tilter to rock upon, a few thicknesses of corrugated cardboard
should protect what's left of their floor's finish.

Good thing you don't have to claim it on your insurance, keep those rates a
low as possible.

Regards,

Jon Page