Jaws

Patrick C. Poulson ppoulson@jps.net
Fri, 19 May 2000 15:37:14 -0700

Kristinn:I think it is unfortunately very common for many of us, myself
included, to allow tension to go to a certain part of our body and cause us
to stiffen up and cause discomfort.  At a PTG convention class several years
ago on the Alexander Technique, the instructor showed us how we all tend to
adopt these unhealthy habits, which can develop into chronic problems.
Stretching, changing positions, and awareness are some of the tools we can
use to change these unhealthy habits - if you want to!  Patrick Poulson,
RPT, Grass Valley, CA