Plastic elbows

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Sun, 28 May 2000 12:51:36 EDT

In a message dated 5/28/2000 12:35:12 PM, Bruce wrote:

<<"After that experience I've only used the complete wood elbow replacement
involving action removal and action cradle.">>

Bruce;
  In the eyes of the Dragon every person aspiring to be a reaaaal Tooner :-)
should be 'forced' to use only full wooden replacement elbows on their first
three elbow replacement jobs. If nothing else this will make the appreciation
of using the Vagias replacement snap-on plastic elbows SOAR!............
 I tend to use wooden replacements when time constraints allow me the luxury
of waiting for an order to come in. However......... I keep 2 sets of the
snap-on in stock 'just in case'.   :-)

 BTW whats up with the "gummy" elbows?   I have never run across such...are
they common on a specific make thingee??
Jim Bryant (FL)