What do you want in a vertical piano? --> Steingraeber

Aurelien Barrau barrau@isn.in2p3.fr
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 12:41:46 +0100 (MET)

Hi,

I am also new to this list. May I add another question to the previous
message on Uprights pianos ? I think the only weak point of an upright
when compared to a baby grand is the "touch". On this point, Steingraeber
claims to have a repetition facility giving a touch which is similar to a
grand piano. Is it right ? Any input on this point would be extremely
welcome ! Does it induce more "resistance" ? Any drawbacks ?

Many thanks, best regards, and sorry for my frenchman english,

Aurelien