Special appliances

Lynn Rosenberg Lynn@eznet.net
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 21:17:55 -0400

I am looking for special appliances that were made for blind technicians.
Are they're any blind technicians out they're who know where I can purchase
the following appliances, used that is.   These appliances were made in the
1950's by William Faulkner from Chicago, who is now diseased, and are no
longer being manufactured.  a one note damper lever gage, for adjusting
grand dampers. An adjustable gage for cutting hammer shanks, clamp for
rounding off grand hammer moldings, a curved sandfile for reshaping grand
knuckles, and straightedge brackets with straight edge for grand regulation.
Lynn Rosenberg