Plate Bushings

John R Fortiner pianoserv440@juno.com
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 23:37:04 -0600

OK Newton:  I thought you always had the answer for anyone's questions
:-)
 Considering that I KNOW you have a bandsaw, and mostlikely a drillpress
- make them.  If you want to know how I do it just write to me personally
and I'll be glad to describe to the best of my ability.  Really a pretty
easy job once you set up for it.
I could even send a drawing of the jig that I use on my drill press and
on the bandsaw and would be glad to do so if that is what you want.

John R. Fortiner
Billings, MT.
pianoserv440@juno.com

On Wed, 06 Sep 2000 13:59:13 -0400 nhunt@jagat.com (Newton Hunt) writes:
> Is there anyone out there who has a source of 0.500" plate
> bushings?
>
> APSCO has 7/16 but not 8/16".  Schaff has 6/16".
>
> I have a thick plate as well as a thick head.
>
> 		Newton

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.